Thursday, January 21, 2016


THE IDEA
This project is based on what I wanna do when I am older. I want to open a store when I am older but not just any store. A store where you can come in and the workers will teach you and help you with either photography or art. There would be two levels the first level you can get your supplies and paint or draw then you can either take your art home sell and get half of the money. On the second level you get what you need and there is and then there is a space where model come in if you want to take pictures of them or there will be some workers that take you around the area to take pictures outside.or you can buy photos or art. That is what I wanna do but now I am taking photos, drawing, and painting and selling them to people then donating the money to charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment