Friday, January 29, 2016

My inspiration for my project is my grandma and mom they both took art classes and my grandma is an artist and I love taking pictures and when they are good pictures I get this feeling inside it is all tingly. Then I thought what if I opened art and photography store where people come in and make art and take photos. So I started brainstorming and I keeping on coming up with i\new ideas for the store and where I wanna live when i'm older is a perfect place for that kind of store it is a little place by right by the beach I wanna live in Tybee Island, Georgia really close to where me and my siblings were born Atlanta, Georgia and Savannah, Georgia. I love Tybee we go there once a year because we own a beach house down the it is a very nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment